Saturday, July 17, 2010

Gender Stereotype and me?!! Kabhi nahi

Megz tagged me, of all people for this one. And I'm not letting down the only person who feels I'm not extinct here :P.
Before you all let ur gray cells working on what the hell I'm rambling about let me help you save the energy of those poor cells on your first floor.
I have been tagged for ‘My Sins against Gender-Stereotypes.’ This tag says, list at least ten things you have ever wanted or done which your gender is not supposed to.

So I'm trying here to scratch and squeeze my own gray matter to help me find 10 of these. Well, to be frank I never looked at myself as a girl when I was doing something to think that since I'm a girl, I should not be doing this. Sigh! Still to do this tag, I should think of 10 such things. So here goes..

1. Umm.. Err.. I walk fast
2. I like to talk about cars and politics
3. I can board running buses with ease.
4. I love to trek and climb trees
5. I have no idea what is a mascara or err.. whatever.
6. I don't paint my toenails or my fingernails for that matter.
7. I HATE shopping. I hate it so much the very thought of T. Nagar makes me nauseous.
8. I can whistle well, and sometimes it is very involuntary.
9. I cannot stand soaps.
10. And I can cook. ( Given that more guys know cooking when compared to girls, I think this fits into this tag. :P)

Phewww.. With that I've completed this tag. YES!! YESSS!!!
And I hereby tag Himanshu and PSM errr.. Sow and Prabodh to carry on this tag. :D :D

4 comments:

  1. yaaayy.... :D:D:D:D::DD:D
    m super-duper glad that you did this :D

    / I love to trek and climb trees/
    welcome aboard :p
    same pinch on tht :p

    /I have no idea what is a mascara or err.. whatever./
    are u serious?? :O

    /I can whistle well, and sometimes it is very involuntary./
    welcome aboard again ;)
    and i knw the times it involuntary :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can Whistle ..wow...tht is something i could never learn ,, :( ...Well it is good to know the male version in u... :) ( I was about to Tag u the same...but missed coz was to lazy to fill write my own) ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...climb trees eh?? - keeping the tradition alive? ;)
    And megs too climbs trees? satyanaash (I mean of the trees)!! :P
    Mast one re..dont restrict shopping to T-nagar..you will love it...as me ...am a sinner on that end! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Megz
    Glad that I made you super-glad lady! :D
    And.. abt the mascara.. err.. yeah.. been wearing these soda-buddis for quite sometime. :P So where's the need for all that. :P
    Thanks a lot gal! :D

    @ Prabodh
    Yeah.. next time I'll whistle and show you. Wait. I'm gonna tag you too :D

    @S3
    Yeah.. climbing trees toh.. tere se inspire huyi. :P
    You like shopping at T.nagar?!! :O are u human?

    ReplyDelete