Thursday, September 30, 2010

A week that just wasn't

The whole week has been one draining, hopeless, hell of a week. Some observations below

I run behind a bus, huffing and puffing with a handbag full of junk in one hand and a loaded lunch bag in the other, and the bus keeps moving, ignoring me. I decide enough is enough and board it running, and it behaves like a lazy buffalo and comes to a stop! What the....

A review meeting gets scheduled at 8.30 AM for which I've to start from home by 7.30 AM. This being the worst punishment anyone can meet out to me, I take it sportingly and accomplish the worst task of waking up and getting ready on time. 7.15 AM. Message comes that the same has been pushed to Friday. Translates to - 1.Vetti, it is not today. The whole big thing about waking up is one big waste. 2. Try the same again on Friday.

How stupid can I get?
Well, to the point of trying to book tickets, without even checking the date. To the point of not realizing it after I've spent some 500 bucks for a movie which neither I can't go to, nor can make others go. To the point of making funny 'adhu' gestures at my bro, who was unable to book tickets using his card earlier. :S To the point of being hopeful that I can actually cancel them. Sighhhh!

Well, life is all about it, right? [All of you better say yes!!!! I can't take any more of this :(]

4 comments:

  1. Yes.... life is all of this ...okie now I understand on 4 Dabangg tickets .. :P, well it happens... :) I have so many goofed on booking tickets on wrong date, recharged top up in wrong mobile number, and to worst and recent booked train tickets on wrong date from a/c booked tickets had to travel on sleeper ... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee...! I liked the description of the bus as a lazy buffalo... Nice one Aaa!

    And I agree on this! Sometimes it gets worse and worse! And yes, life is all about this... phew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Prabodh
    Eeee. Thanks for saying yes :D And ya.. those were the Dabaang tickets. Sigh!
    heyy... you too? Wow! You are a really nice guy, always say worse things that happened to you to make others feel better :P

    @ Nami
    Dankq! :D thanks again for agreeing. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gawwddd!
    Why does Murphy do this to us Aishu.. I can totally relate to your misery about catching the bus. Trust me!
    And well, booking the tickets.. you really did that??? Puurrrfffff!

    ReplyDelete