Sunday, August 23, 2009

Rant Karo Ji Rant!

How is it that some things happen only to me? Like on a Friday I leave early.. which is 7PM from office only to find that the bus to my place is late. And also that I'm the only one waiting for that bus that day, which usually is brimming with ppl by 6.55. :

What does the Rain god have against me? I really need to know. Saturday I dont wash anything and the Sun shines down on my head trying to sap out all energy out of me. Sunday I wash all clothes, including a jean and it gets cloudy even before I finish washing. Worse, if God Varuna forgets his job when I wash, the crows are already there with their stomachs full and waiting for me to dry my clothes! Aaargh! Are there any crow-repellent washing powders here?

How in the hell did my dentist find a place in Perambur, all the way down in Perambur, I mean.. so damn far in Perambur. No wait, how the hell, did I find a dentist who is soooo damn far away in Perambur? Wait.. who found out this place called Perambur? No wait.. who ever found out braces? or better dentists? or bad teeth?.. I can go on and on... (gaye kaam se.. is baar sachi mein pagal ban gayi :'( )

Tomorrow is Monday! Sigh!

2 comments:

  1. From one Murphy victim to another... here comes a biggg smile :) got it?

    Nice post gal! i was expecting a long endless rant though... ;-)

    And yes Today is Monday! Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :tears:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!
    This chap Murphy is one sadist gal!! A totally despicable character.. One ought to bind and gag him and tickle his feet with feathers!
    I dunno about crow repellents but a big black cloth fluttering about scares them away.....Mom's technique when she makes vadam at home.
    The whole world seems to be polambifying these days!
    Hows CTS doing?? And is JJ still being a pest? spray baygon on him. It works!

    ReplyDelete