Monday, September 14, 2009

Paradise!

Green.. green.. green.. That is the only colour that i'm seeing everywhere right now. How ever did God make this place sooooooo green? Uh.. I'm being so abrupt .. I'm talking about God's own country here! Reached here on Saturday and I'm in awe right from the moment I stepped out of the train. Whoa!



Pure air. When I breathe, I feel as though I'm breathing for the first time in my life! It is so refreshing. All around the place is so flush with greenery, I can hardly see brown earth under it. And RAINS! It is like God is watering his plants. It just leaves the whole place so clean, pure, and again greener. To think that I was born in such a paradise and I'm having to stay in a concrete jungle faaar away from here, really disheartens me! :(


Everytime we were driving somewhere I felt I was going into some paradise. There were canals after every 200ms. And the water seemed to flow like some melody, softly gushing below the bridges, whispering to the nature, the secret of their beauty! It was magic! :D

There was a peace about the whole place that beheld me.There was the usual pace, but it didn't seem like anyone was as preoccupied and in a hurry. I could just go to the next room and experience solitude like I've never felt before. It was bliss.

Sigh! I want to go there again now.

4 comments:

  1. Ah i miss such a place now :)

    But only after staying in a concrete jungle i realize how much these kinda places !

    ReplyDelete
  2. AIla!!
    Self wished self were there now!
    All leafy and stuff! Ye on a holiday?? good fer ye gal!! Guess even ye need a break from the looniness of a certain beany! :-D
    p.s: And a JJ
    P.s: And a JJ again! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Praddy
    True. Only staying in such places makes u realise the beauty of nature.
    Thanks for visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Goofy
    Hey there.. long time man! :)
    Actually no.. I was there for some other reason.. will tell ya later.
    Lolz! :P :P
    How are u coping with the NIs now? :P

    ReplyDelete